Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Concord & 9th: Happy Headlines...the finale

Hello, friends!  I cannot believe we are already here, but today is my final official post for Concord & 9th's August Release.  It has been an absolute joy guest designing for them this month! 

Today we are sharing projects using the Happy Headlines Bundle.  Both my parents and in-laws celebrate their anniversaries in a few weeks, so I knew right away that I would make an anniversary card although Happy Headlines Bundle works for LOTS of celebratory occasions. 

I wanted all the little extras to pop, so I went pretty literal with the newspaper colors (cobblestone stamped onto pebble cardstock).

There are so many cute dies in this set, but since I love flowers, this darling little bouquet of flowers caught my eye.  Those petite little blooms are so cute! I cut them in sunflowergrapefruit, and watermelon, with evergreen stems. Then I added various hearts from the Happy Headlines Dies

Thank you so very much for joining me this wonderfully crazy week.  I hope that you have enjoyed it as much as I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment