Sunday, August 18, 2024

Concord & 9th Autumn Inlay Die

Good morning!  I am delighted to be showcasing Concord & 9th's Autumn Inlay Die today.  I used it yesterday, too, and truthfully I could have used it again and again. 

If you are wondering what my favorite products are from this entire Concord & 9th August release, look no farther! I absolutely adore the More To Say Dies and Autumn Inlay Die

I happen to really enjoy paper piecing, so Autumn Inlay Die is right up my alley.  I chose the a pebble base and pieced in briar rosespiced cidereucalyptuspebblewheat, and cobblestone

I repeated the colors (cobblestonespiced ciderbriar rose, and eucalyptus) with the More To Say Dies.

I hope you have a blessed Sunday, friends!  I have a couple more cards to share this week.  This release really was a big one!

CARD SUPPLIES: (with shop-able links)

1 comment: