Friday, August 2, 2024

Waffle Flower Sneak Peek Day 1: Bookmarks

Hello!  Welcome to the first day of sneak peek for Waffle Flower's newest release.  This release has a lot to look forward to.  There is something for booklovers, something for stitch-lovers, something for Christmas lovers.  
The Round Critter Bookmark Stamp Set & Stencils are cuteness overload!  My family is full of book lovers, and I had the best time creating these bookmarks for my kiddos!  Nothing makes me happier than when I get to make something for kids.  But if critters aren't your thing, there are beautiful florals and other sets being released that are designed to work with the Round Bookmark Die
I just can't get enough of these critters' darling glasses! 
The Round Critter Bookmark Stencils make quick work of coloring the books and critters, which means you can pop these out in no time.  I added a little glitter on one for some pizzazz but otherwise embraced the cuteness of the design and kept these simple. 
I chose to use a couple of the different sentiment options in the Round Critter Bookmark Stamp Set on each bookmark and finished them off with a tassel made from Waffle Flower's embroidery floss pack. It is awesome and offers 48 colors. 

I'm so happy you stopped by today.  Make sure to come back tomorrow.  I'll have more sneak peeks to share over the next few days and a release giveaway on August 5. 

1 comment:

  1. Our Sweet P is an avid reader and would love your adorable bookmarks! They're delightful!

    ReplyDelete