Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Concord & 9th: Party Animal

Hello, friends!  Today I'm sharing the Party Animal Bundle from Concord and 9th's new release.  It is impossible to use this set and not smile.  Just something about balloon animals I guess.  Growing up my sister went through a phase of making balloon animals, so I think those memories make me even more fond of this set. 
The Party Animal Bundle comes with dies, stamps, and two sets of stencils to create a balloon animal background or a large balloon animal focal point. 
I chose a happy color palette of watermelon, creamsicle, buttercup, sea glass, aqua sky, and oceanside
I loved the sentiments so much that I stamped them in a bunch of colors and built a colorful background with them on my second card.   I arranged them on top of a card base cut with the Stitched Polka Dot Card Front Die
Then I added a creamsicle animal balloon on top.  I finished the card with a die cut sentiment from the Markered Messages Dies
Easy peasy, colorful, and fun!
Well, that's all folks!  Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you leave with a smile. :) 

CARD SUPPLIES: (with clickable links)

1 comment: