Saturday, August 17, 2024

Concord & 9th: More to Say

Happy Saturday, friends!  The fun continues with Concord and 9th's More To Say Dies.  This font may look familiar, and if you are anything like me you will be absolutely familiar to see an addition to this line.  I absolutely adore it! 

One thing I love about these dies is that they make such an impact that you have to do very little with the rest of the card.  Indeed I love the simplicity of this card.
I cut the oval window using the Friendly Florals Dies. Then I adhered it to a panel cut with the new Autumn Inlay Die. (Love, love, love!)
I actually cut the Autumn Inlay Die four times (one in briar rosespiced cider, stardust, and wheat), so I could piece in all the cutouts. I knew I wanted nutmeg for the leaf veins and acorns, so I adhered everything to a nutmeg card base.
I finished my card with a twine bow and one of the fabulous More To Say Dies cut in briar rose and spiced cider.

This is one of my favorite cards I made for this release.  I hope you enjoyed it! See you tomorrow!

CARD SUPPLIES: (with shop-able links)

1 comment:

  1. This is a lovely fall card, Lindsey and the colors are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete