Saturday, September 21, 2024

SSS Stamptember Waffle Flower Collab: Hello Sunshine

Hello, friends!  Today's Simon Says Stamp's Stamptember collaboration is with Waffle Flower, and I'm excited to share this limited edition stamp set with you.  It's called Hello Sunshine and it's full of warm, encouraging, heartfelt sentiments.  I truly love it!  

I pulled out Waffle Flower's The View Die and their Nesting Circles Dies to create this serene scene.  I used a delicious combination of Concord and 9th colors for the layers: (starting from the bottom) Cayenne, Sorbet, Grapefruit, Nectar, Powder, Midnight.  

I repeated Sorbet and Nectar for the sun and just love the idea of the rising sun paired with the Hello Sunshine sentiment "keep looking up".  It's so hopeful! 

I used the largest stitched rectangle from the A6 Lacy Layers Dies to cut a wheat card base that would quite literally frame this pretty scene.  

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Remember this fantastic set is only available while supplies last, so make sure you grab yours quickly.  Have a blessed weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment