Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Waffle Flower + My Sweet Petunia Collab: Floral Hugs

Hello, friends!  Today Waffle Flower is teaming up with My Sweet Petunia in a special Instagram Hop to highlight My Sweet Petunia's Precision Glue Press. (The handy, dandy tool you see in the photo below although I accidentally cropped it out more than I intended.) My Sweet Petunia was kind enough to send us the Precision Glue Press to try out.  Before I received it, all I knew is that it looked like a glue gun and I was intrigued. 

I decided to make a card heavy with dies, so I would have lots of opportunities to try out the glue press, Waffle Flower's Layered Daisy Die was perfect.  It makes the cutest, happiest little flowers.  I cut a powder blue base with the Dashed Rhombus Panel Die, layered the largest Pinking Rectangle Frame on top, and went to town making the flowers. 
It took a little bit of adjusting to the Precision Glue Press just because I had to hold it differently than my regular glue bottle, but in no time at all I wasn't even thinking about it and loved that I could quickly grab and glue without fiddling with a cap or unplugging dried glue. I also really liked that the long tip allowed me to squeeze the glue between all my prearranged layers, so I didn't have to lift each layer in the stack to glue them down.  I could hold the whole flower stack together and simply squeeze the glue in between.  I'm a big fan!
 I finished my card with the Oversized Hugs Print Die
Thanks so much for visiting today!  Make sure you head to my my Instagram account, so you can officially join the hop.  There are some great prizes up for grabs!

**CARD SUPPLIES:
Dies: (Waffle Flower)
Dashed Rhombus Panel Die
Layered Daisy Die
Oversized Hugs Print Die
Pinking Rectangle Frames Die
--
Cardstock: (Concord & 9th)
Powder, Grapefruit, Watermelon, Buttercup, Sunflower, Mushroom
--
Tools: (My Sweet Petunia)
MISTI
Precision Glue Press 

1 comment: