Tuesday, August 13, 2024

Concord & 9th: Cut the Cake

Good morning!  It's with absolute joy to share that I am guest designing with Concord & 9th this month.  In August they celebrate their 9th birthday, so it's an extra special release, and I'm honored to be a part of it.  All week long I will be showcasing products from their newest release and the bundle of the day is Cut the Cake

This bundle is super fun with coordinating stamps, stencils, and dies (all of which I used today).  I wanted to fully embrace the happiness of the occasion, so I chose a bright, happy color palette with some gold and glitter added for good measure. 
My girls love to dream of what their birthday cakes will look like and layered colored cake on the inside is always a hit, so I filled my cake with buttercup, creamsicle, and sweet pea layers. The Cut the Cake Stamp Set has a bunch of fun sentiments, and I chose one that would be great for lots of celebratory occasions not just birthdays. 
I added my cake onto a card base made of carnation, sweet pea, creamsicle, buttercup, and powder cardstock that I cut with Stitched Polka Dot Card Front Die.  Then I sprinkled on some white confetti from the older All the Birthdays Dies

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Make sure to come back and visit this week.  I have lots more to share! :)

1 comment:

  1. A polka dot birthday cake? Count me in! Cute card, Lindsey!

    ReplyDelete