Friday, August 16, 2024

Concord & 9th: Toadstool Turnabout

Hello there!  The power has been out most of the day here, so I'm popping in quickly to share the card I made using Concord & 9th's Toadstool Turnabout Bundle

This bundle contains the darling Toadstool Turnabout Stamp Set as well as some fabulous dies.  My favorite is the stacked sentiment die included in the Toadstool Dies.  You can use the greetings separately or all together with a shadow.  LOVE!
I stamped the Toadstool Turnabout Stamp Set with midnight, harborspiced cider, and sunflower inks, and repeated those colors with with the sentiment dies. I finished the card by tucking in few mushrooms and flowers. 
So glad you stopped by today!  Believe it or not, we still have several sets to share (this was a big release!), so I'll be back tomorrow. :) See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment