Saturday, August 3, 2024

Waffle Flower Sneak Peek Day 2

Hello, friends!  Welcome back to Day 2 of Waffle Flower's August release sneak peeks.  Today we are highlighting some fantastic new Christmas products, but you'll see that they can be used for Christmas and beyond.  

The Winter Floral Stencil and Stitching Die were love at first sight for me!  They are my favorite!  The design is stunning and looks great whether you add stitching or not.  I love stitching on cards, though, so I went that route. 

I promise the stitching is easy and comes together surprisingly fast.  I chose some purples and greens from Waffle Flower's 48-color embroidery floss pack to use for my stitching.  

I wanted to really let the stitching shine, I kept everything simple.  I added a few enamel dots and cut the panel with one of the A2 Lacy Layers Dies.  A sentiment from the new Holiday Cheer Combo was the perfect finishing touch. 

Because I adore the Winter Floral Stencil, I wanted to showcase its versatility, especially depending on the colors you use.  (But I didn't even change those, and I still think it works.)  I absolutely think this set can be used all year, so I created a second card using the same design but changed the occasion to be birthday themed. 

I simplified this card by using stencils only and no hand-stitching (although I snuck in a little stitched touched by using the largest, straight stich A2 Lacy Layers Die.)  

I added a little bling by making it an infinity shaker card.  The Sweet Lattice Sentiments (which have been revamped a bit for this release) provided the perfect sentiment for the occasion.  

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I look forward to seeing you tomorrow and sharing another sneak peek. :)  I hope you have a lovely weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I don't use purple often, but I sure do like the way you've used it here! Pretty card, Lindsey!

    ReplyDelete