Thursday, August 15, 2024

Concord & 8th: Mushroom Medley

Good morning!  I'm excited to share with you Concord and 9th's darling Mushroom Medley Bundle. If you love autumn and mushrooms (and I do!), you are going to love this set. 


The  Mushroom Medley Dies create mushrooms of different shapes and sizes and include some extra foliage as well.  They were easy to assemble, too. Yay for that!  I believe I used every single die in the set on my card. 
I chose a color scheme that gave a nod to fall, but I purposely didn't go too fall-ish because I think this set is cute enough to be used any time of year.  The colors I used were: Spiced Cider, Watermelon, Nectar, Peacock, Tidepool, and Pebble.  And although I didn't use the Mushroom Medley Stamp Set, it also comes with some darling sentiments and little smiling faces you can add to the mushrooms if you want to up the cuteness factor even more. 
I added the little mushroom scene to a watermelon gingham card base cut from the 2024 Color Collection Patterned Paper Pack.  A bow and a sentiment from the Mushroom Medley Dies, and the card was good to go!  
Thank you for taking the time to stop by! I hope you've been enjoying this week as much as I have. :) You can shop to get all of these fabulous new goodies here.

CARD SUPPLIES: (with clickable links)

1 comment: