Saturday, November 7, 2020

25 Days of Christmas Tags - Day 7

 

Hi, friends! There have been so many amazing tags shared during the first week of the event, but the good news is we have lots more to go.  This morning I'm so happy to be sharing tags featuring Uniko.  Have you had the pleasure of interacting with Bev, the owner?  What a kind lady! 

I decided to go two really different directions with my tags today.  First up are what I'm calling the treat tags because I plan to attach them to some baked goods. 

I absolutley love Uniko's Background Blocks Stamps.  The one I used on my tag is Backgroud Blocks: Nautical Stripes, but doesn't it remind you of a candy cane?  That's what I was going for anyway.  I finished the tag by embossing a sentiment from Most Wonderful.
This next tag makes me smile lots.  Every time I looked at the tree in Uniko's Jolly Christmas stamp set, I would think of a sugar cookie.  I think it's the rounded edges.  After thinking that a bunch of times, I decided to embrace the idea and run with it.
I stamped the image in PTI's fine linen ink and colored the cookie portion.  Then I frosted on some Heidi Swapp white metallic texture past that I bought years ago.  The texture in person is fantastic.  While the paste was wet I sprinkled on some holiday clay sprinkles from The Greetery.  These sprinkles seriously look so real and yummy enough to eat!  I added some chunky glitter, too, so it even looks like it has sugar sprinkles on it.  Minus the oven and dirty dishes it was pretty much they typical cookie baking experience. :) I wanted the cookie to really shine, so I popped it up on a simple black tag cut with Papertrey's Tag Sale #5 die and added a few white dots.  (I can't put the white pen down these days!)
Okay, ready to switch gears?  Next up is a rainbow of cheer.
Uniko's In the Forest stencil is one of my favorite stencils that they carry.  I blended a rainbow of The Stamp Market's Inks (cherry kisses, fresh pink, melon orange, citrine, and tropic teal) on these tags cut with The Stamp Market's Made With Love Dies.  The process was so quick and easy that it left me wondering why I don't use stencils more.  Must remedy that!  I thought the Simply Said Blocks: Christmas stamps were the perfect sentimenst to go with the feel of the tags. 
Well, that's all for me today folks. Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you've been inspired. :) For more inspiration and to link up your own tag creations, go to Tracey's blog.  Have a blessed Sunday!

22 comments:

  1. I love the black tags a LOT! Then, I saw the stenciled Forest tags and those are equally as beautiful. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tree tags are marvelous - yet each is a dream TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the rainbow trees! I have to CASE that one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! So pretty! I love the black and red color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved reading how you made these tags

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cute tags...all of them. I especially LOVE the rainbow of colors in the final tags. SO much wonderful inspiration again today. Thanks for sharing your wonderful talents with us all.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your color combos on these pretty tags! The cookie is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all your tags today, but I am so in awe of your Christmas tree sugar cookie! You put all the different elements together to create the most edible-looking paper treat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are delightful Lindsey! I like your sugar cookie tree!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all your tags! That cookie tag is my favorite- it makes my mouth water as it looks so real! And the tree tags are so cute. I too really like that stencil and that the trees are offset from one another.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Been enjoying all your tags over recent days, Lindsey ... so creative! What a fun collection here ... the cookie tag looks yummy ... and I love the rainbow Christmas trees ... so bright and contemporary! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. All three of your tags are brilliant, but I'm in love with the "sugar cookie" Christmas tree! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the stenciled trees.
    Colorful and pretty.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful tags, Lindsey. I especially like the one with the ombre rainbow trees.

    ReplyDelete
  15. All the three tags are beautiful. I love the idea of adding sprinkles on top of paste, this looks like a cookie, yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute tags!! I LOVE the tree "cookie"

    ReplyDelete
  17. All of these tags are just gorgeous! However, I think the red and black merry xmas might just be my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love all of these georgous tags especially the last ones with the rainbow trees thanks for sharing and thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great tag shares. I especially like the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh I love the trees, I had to CASE them!!

    ReplyDelete