Thursday, November 5, 2020

25 Days of Christmas Tags - Day 5

 

Hello!  Day 5 already?!  Have you been able to make a tag yet?  Ellen Hutson is the fabulous sponsor of the day, and it just might be the perfect day to join in.  

The Essentials by Ellen Cozy Christmas stamp set and Home & Hearth dies have been favorites of mine for many years, so I reached for them for today's tags.  I only ended up using the stamps, but the stand alone dies are fantastic.
The tag bases come from the Essentials by Ellen Tag Trio dies.  I couldn't decide which one I liked best, so I used them all.  
Today's tags are perfect for when you are short on time, but I also happen to really like the kraft + black + white combo.  After stamping the images and sentiments in a crisp black ink (versfine onyx black...my favorite), I added snowy details with a white pen.  I'm having a whole lot of fun doing that lately.
I was smiling and imagining myself walking down those snowy paths as I made my second tag, which is quite large actually.  It measures 4 3/4 x 3.  I may have gone a little overboard with the snow on my second tag, so I scaled way back on the third and went for the ultimate CAS tag.  
And here is the bundle all together.  Fingers crossed it snows here for Christmas this year.  That would make these tags even better.
Thanks for stopping by today!  Make sure to head to Tracey's blog to see everyone else's tags.  Lots of fabulousness over there. ;) 

27 comments:

  1. I like the color of these 3 tags. They are a good contrast and have a bit of a vintage feel. Very nice. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love the tan with the black and white. Gorgeous tags. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the simplicity of the neutral colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your set of tags! The kraft, black and white combo looks great, and the designs are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the neutral color combination on your tags! They would match any solid color packaging- great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really love your tags, the black on kraft is a perfect look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely LOVE your great idea of using black on the kraft. It looks great, and has my creative wheels a-turnin. Thanks for the inspiration.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the simple look of your tags with the silhouettes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lindsey, your tiny tag trio is really adorable! I LOVE tiny houses in the snow! I think I'm going to let myself be inspired y your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great set of cards Lindsey... love the Kraft paper with black and white... very eye popping! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful work - love the black on the brown very much TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like this color combo. And I’m a big fan of putting snow on everything!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great quick tags Lindsey, love your colour choice for something different... I'm inspired to make a tag casing you... Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your tags Lindsey! When I was scrolling through all of them on Tracey's blog today, yours really stood out to me!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the muted color in the background.
    Makes the silhouettes pop. Great tags.
    thanks for sharing.
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very nice. Always refreshing to have winter cards in neutral tones.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh yes! One of my all-time favorite Christmas sets from EH! LOve your neutral colors - always a favorite in my heart! Just like YOU are!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the clean and simple vintage look of these adorable tags....not to mention they are made from one of my very favorite EE sets! Too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are CAS perfection. Love the black and white and kraft. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I think these may be my favorite of all your tags so far. So rustic and classic, and I have seen so many fabulous tags inspired by these in our gallery.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love these tags. They are stunning! Thank you for sparking so much creativity with these.

    ReplyDelete
  22. These are some pretty tags I really like this look of black and white on Kraft cardstock never tried it before but need to now

    ReplyDelete
  23. I like the look of the black on the kraft cardstock. Great addition of the snow.

    ReplyDelete