Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Papertrey Ink March Release Insta Hop

Hello!  I'm overjoyed to be joining Papertrey Ink this month as a guest designer.  Never in a million years did I ever think those words would be coming out of my mouth.  It is such an honor!  I purchased my very first acrylic stamps from Papertrey.  SO many of my most favorite designers have been part of the Papertrey team over the years. To say I am a fan is an understatement. 

Today I am joining a fun Insta Hop with them and of course there is a giveaway. Make sure you head over to my Instagram account, so you can join the fun.  

I've made lots of cards with Papertrey's March release, and I'm excited to share them all with you, but I'll start with my husband's favorite. :) Papertrey's Pro Stamper's Box for March has beautiful layering flowers and frame dies.  I couldn't wait to ink them up!  And I wanted to use lots of them, so I made an extra large A7 size card.  

I started by die cutting several of the elongated hexagon frames from the Pro Stamper's Box dies.  After arranging them on my card, I set to work stamping lots and lots of flowers. 

I inked them up using a bunch of Papertrey inks.  Starting in the center row, the flowers are Hibiscus Burst and Raspberry Fizz; Saffron Spice and Honey Nut; Spring Rain and Enchanted Evening; Sweet Blush and Pale Peony; and Autumn Rose and Royal Velvet.  The leaves and stems are Ocean Tides and Pinefeather. 


I embossed two Sentiments from the new Just Notes Stamp Set (love it!) on pinefeather cardstock and die cut it with some coordinating dies and called it a day. :)  Thanks so much for visiting today!  Don't forget to visit my Instagram account, so you can join the Insta Hop.  You will surely leave inspired and you just might leave winning a gift certificate, too. :) 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Lindsey on your well deserved honor! Your debut card is extra pretty. I love the way you've tucked the flowers into the frames. Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete