Saturday, March 16, 2024

Concord & 9th: Spring Bunny

Happy Saturday, friends!  Today I'm highlighting the super cute Spring Bunny set by Concord and 9th.  I love that they designed it to work not just for Easter but beyond.  

I started by stamping the Folkart Florals Turnabout in powdernectarpink lemonade , and eucalyptus.  Then I carried those same colors over to stamp several images from the Spring Bunny stamp set.  
Instead of using the big scallop circle in the Spring Bunny Dies, this time I opted to build my scene inside the cloche from Concord & 9th's Christmas Cloche Dies.  I added a tulip from Tulip Festival for a little height and used balsa wood for the cloche base to add some texture. 
Last up is the sentiment.  The sentiments in Spring Bunny are curved, but if they don't quite work for your design, don't forget the you can bend and change them.  I did that here to fit on a banner from Whimsical Wings.

And that's all folks. :) I hope you have a wonderful weekend!  Thanks so much for stopping by today!


CARD SUPPLIES:

Spring Bunny Bundle

Spring Bunny Stamp Set

Spring Bunny Dies

Christmas Cloche Dies

 Tulip Festival 

Whimsical Wings

Folkart Florals Turnabout

Ink/Cardstock:  eucalyptusnectarpink lemonadepowder, wheat

1 comment: