Sunday, March 17, 2024

Concord & 9th: Just Calling

Good morning!  I have another super fun Concord & 9th bundle to share today called Just Calling. Besides the fact that the rotary phone is super cute, it can also be turned into an interactive card.  It is so much fun! 

I wanted the rotary phone to take center stage, so I kept the background light and stamped the the Folkart Florals Turnabout in just two colors - pink lemonade and ballet pink

I added the scalloped circle from the Spring Bunny Dies and used the Just Calling Stamps and dies to assemble the rotary phone in pink lemonadeballet pink, and gold
Now here comes the fun part.  There are 10 spaces to stamp messages on the rotating piece and lots of options to customize your message.   On the rotating piece, I stamped a few sentiments/images from the Just Calling Stamp Set and then looked through my stash to find a few more.  Some that I used were "xoxo" from Just the Ticket and "you've got this" from For the Record.  
I can't tell you how many times that I have turned the dial to reveal all the messages.  Lets just say, it's been a lot. 

Thanks so much for visiting!  I hope you have a happy St. Patrick's Day!

CARD SUPPLIES:

Just Calling Bundle

Just Calling Stamp Set

Spring Bunny Dies

Folkart Florals Turnabout

For the Record

Just the Ticket 

Cardstock: matte goldpink lemonade,  ballet pink

No comments:

Post a Comment