Thursday, March 28, 2024

Papertrey Big Bloom Take 2

 Hello, friends!  I'm back with another card using the gorgeous Into the Blooms: Big Bloom Die by Papertrey Ink.  One card just wasn't enough.  :) 

This time I went much less dramatic, with a simple design and soft color palette.  I actually used many of the same products including the new Just Notes Stencil Collection to create the grid pattern behind the big bloom. 
I know this flower can be colored to look like many other varieties, but I couldn't help patterning it after another beautiful garden rose.  I blended Papertrey's Harbest Gold and Lemon Tart inks for the yellows, and Cordord and 9th's pink lemonade for the pink edges.  The leaves were a mix of C9's sproutgrasshopper, and avocado inks.
To get the torn look across the bottom of the paper I used a fun edge die in the Just Notes Dies and chose a sentiment from the Just Notes Stamp Set.  It's a fabulous collection with so much to offer.  I'm a huge fan!
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment