Friday, March 15, 2024

Concord & 9th: Tulip Festival

Good morning!  I'm back with more Concord & 9th goodness to share.   Today we are showcasing the gorgeous Tulip Festival Bundle

There are three different tulips included in the Tulip Festival Dies, so I die cut them all plus some extras.  Although there are only three tulips in the dies, you vary them a lot by depending on how you glue the tulip pieces together, making some look more or less open. 
I recently got Concord & 9th's new inks, and I used four of them on today's card.  They are gorgeous!  I used eucalyptus and rain forest on the leaves and stems, varying how light or dark I blended on the colors.  The tulips are watermelon and wildberry.  

I splattered gold paint onto the large oval in the Friendly Florals Dies and placed the tulips on top.  Then I embossed a sentiment from the Tulip Festival Stamp Set in gold onto a banner strip (found in the Over the Rooftops Dies). 
Finally, I used the Festive Corner Cut Die on my card base and backed it with rain forest cardstock
Thanks so much for joining me today! We're about halfway through the Concord and 9th March Release, so make sure you come back tomorrow. :) 

TULIP CARD SUPPLIES:Tulip Festival Stamp Set

1 comment: