Saturday, September 23, 2023

Pretty Pink Posh STAMPtember Collab

Good morning, friends!  Today I have the pleasure of sharing Pretty Pink Posh's exclusive collaboration for STAMPtember: Peace On Earth.  This set is available only at Simon Says Stamp while supplies last, so make sure you hurry and snatch one up before they're gone.

Some time ago, I saw a pretty pink globe ornament, and it has stayed in the back of my mind.  As soon as I saw Peace on Earth, I knew it was the perfect time to try to recreate that ornament. 

 

I embossed the world image with Simon Says Stamp Rose Gold Embossing Powder, watercolored it with several Concord and 9th inks (Aqua SkyPink LemonadeSea GlassSorbet), and flicked on some white and gold paint for good measure. 

I hand cut the ornament topper and added a glittery rose gold double bow using the Build A Gift Dies by Pretty Pink Posh.  Finally, I added a vellum embossed banner + sentiment. 

My ornament looked a little out of place all by itself, so I used just the pine stencil in Pretty Pink Posh's Layered Christmas Lights Stencils for the background.  I wanted some color variation, so I blended on both Sea Glass and Aqua Sky inks.  I also die cut some Pine Sprigs from the same blended paper to hang my ornament on.  

Thanks so much for joining me today!  Make sure you quickly go snatch up Peace on Earth before it's gone!


SUPPLIES

Stamps: Peace on Earth 2023 STAMPtember Exclusive

Dies: Pine Sprigs DiesBuild A Gift Dies

Ink: Aqua Sky, Pink Lemonade, Sea Glass, Sorbet

Extras: Simon Says Stamp Rose Gold Embossing Powder

1 comment: