Monday, September 18, 2023

Concord & 9th: Christmas Cloche

Good morning!  I am so excited to share this card with you today featuring Concord & 9th's Christmas Cloche Bundle.  I can't help but smile every time I look at it.  I think it's the combination of cheery colors and sparkle. 

You got a peek at this set on the nativity card I shared a couple days ago, but can I just say that the Christmas Cloche Dies are so much fun!  The size is nice and big, so you can fit lots of things inside, and they definitely gave you lots of great options in the die set.  

Shortly after I was married my grandmother gave me a set of tall, skinny trees with long trunks.  Each year I wonder if we need to graduate to a larger, fuller tree, but I can't bring myself to do it. I just love them so much!  So naturally I gravitated to using the layered tree in my cloche because it reminds me of our three Christmas trees.  There are three pieces to this tree making it ideal for an ombre look.

On my trees and the stripes behind I used (from lightest to darkest)  Nectar, GrapefruitCarnationSweet PeaDragonfruitSea GlassOceanside, and Peacock cardstock.  The trunk on the shortest tree is the size in the die set, and then I extended the length of the trunks on the other two.

This bright card begged to shine even more and Concord & 9th's Matte Gold Foil Paper and Gold Glitter Paper were perfect for the cloche and sentiment (which is also included in the Christmas Cloche Dies).  I added even more sparkle with glitter on the snowy drifts inside the cloche as well as filling it with both chunky and fine glitter.  The background mimics the sparkle as well with the Snowfall Card Front Die

One last thing to note is the envelope.  One of the extra die sets Concord & 9th release this month is the Lined With Love Dies.  I forgot to snap a picture of the inside of my envelope, but I used the Lined With Love Dies to line it with the cute nectar triangle patterned paper in the Falala Patterned Paper Pack. Then I used a few other dies in the set to dress up the front of the envelope with a stamp and label. These little stamp dies are so cute, and there are lots of options to carry you throughout the year. 

Now seems a good time to wish you a happy, shiny new week!  I have a few more projects to share this week with Concord & 9th's Holiday Charm Release, and I hope you'll come back to see. :) 

3 comments:

  1. I also have a skinny tree that stays completely decorated while stored!! It doesn't come close to being as pretty as one of your beauties!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Someday I'd love to come see that tree! It's still on my wishlist!

      Delete