Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Ornaments Turnabout with Concord & 9th

Good morning, friends! I am delighted and ever so grateful to be guest designing for Concord and 9th this month. Get ready for a week full of Christmas fun!
Today, the first day of the Christmas festivities, we are featuring the brand new Ornaments Turnabout™. This is a fun one, and stamping couldn’t be easier with the All-in-One Turnabout™ Jig. (This video by Carissa Wiley is super helpful. It explains all about how to use the All-in-One Turnabout™ Jig and has tons of good tips.  I rewatch it practically every time I use a turnabout stamp.)
Using the jig, I stamped the Ornaments Turnabout™ in Sea GlassAqua SkyOceanside, and Dove. Then I added two ornaments using the Ornament Stamp & Stitch Bundle. I love this bundle so much! As the name suggests, these look great all stitched up, but I wanted to show how cute the ornaments still are simply die cut or with a few stamps added.
The Ornament Stamp and Stitch dies also include some greenery and this joyful sentiment that I used.
I have been making oodles of cards the last couple weeks with this release, and I have to say this one came together the quickest.  Gotta love that! Thanks so much for visiting today!  Make sure to come back tomorrow.  I'll have more to share. :)

1 comment: