Thursday, November 23, 2023

Many Thanks

Hello, friends!  I sure am grateful for a day of Thanksgiving.  I may have said this before, but I don't think there could be a more perfect holiday to precede Christmas or to start the wrap up of a year.  It is the nudge many of us need to reflect on the year and recognize the blessings held within.  

I had these thoughts swirling as I created todays card.  I pulled out Pretty Pink Posh's Stitched Pumpkins Dies and cut them in a variety of Concord & 9th colors. I used NectarSorbetSpiced CiderCayenne for the pumpkins and PebbleCobblestone and Papertrey Ink's Ocean Tides for the stems, vines, and leaves.  The playful--even joyful--feel of this wonky stack of pumpkins makes me smile. 

After creating my stack, I pulled out a shimmery piece of cardstock that I have had in my stash for years and cut it with the Slimline Scallop Frame Dies.  I popped all the pumpkins up with dimensional foam, and then I embossed a sentiment from Woodland Thanks onto the smallest Stitched Torn  Rectangle Die. The final touch was a sprinkling of ivory pearls

Many thanks for visiting today!  I am grateful for you!  

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely, Lindsey the colors are wonderful! I hope you enjoyed a Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete