Friday, March 1, 2013

Retrosketches #52 (based on sketch #4)

Another quick project I made for retrosketches challenge #52, which allowed you to choose any of the previous retrosketches.  This time I used sketch #4.  If I had the time, I would love to go back and make something using each and every one of the previous sketches.  They are all so great.
A neighbor of ours just earned his Eagle Scout Award, so I used the sketch to make a bag topper for some cookies.  Cards for men are hard enough, but making something for a teenage boy is even more intimidating.  I kept things simple and stuck to the scout colors on the invitation we received for his award's ceremony.

2 comments:

  1. Perfect for a young guy! Love the distressed rings and edging with the pop of red and that fab alpha...it's flawless. A winner me thinks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my, this makes me want some cookies so bad! Great job on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete