Monday, March 25, 2013

PTI March Blog Hop: Sequins

So I actually posted this card at the beginning of March, but I love it and it fits perfectly with Papertrey's March Blog Hop to use sequins, so here it is again.   I've had a super sick baby the last week and my sister and two friends moved, so any free time I had was spent helping others pack.  I haven't made anything crafty for a couple weeks, but I'm hoping to get something made today!  And I'm hoping it will be another card using sequins. :) This card was a quickie...even thought it's a shaker card it took less than 10 minutes to make.  Sometimes I wish all the cards I made would come together that quickly.  I smiled when I saw that Nichole made a similar card when for PTI's March release a couple week's back.
Supplies
Stamps: PTI (Daydreamer, Tremendous Treats: Birthday)
Ink: PTI (Raspberry Fizz), SU (Chocolate Chip)
Cardstock: PTI (Raspberry Fizz, Stamper's Select White)
Others: Hobby Lobby (1" punch, sequins), PTI (Fabulous Frames dies, clear packaging), SU (3/4" punch)

13 comments:

  1. What a sweet shaker card! I can't believe you made it in less than 10 minutes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is crazy cute! Love the color combo, and the way the picture captured that one sparkle at the top is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! This is such a FUN and Creative Card!! I LOVE the design!! THANKS for sharing your take on the challenge and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 10 minutes? Good girl! Sweet square card. They always grab attention. Hope the baby is well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way fun!! I absolutely love your sweet little shaker card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific card - love the colors & in awe that is was done in 10 minutes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A super-fun shaker! Love the layering with your red explosions! Very impressed it was less than 10 minutes : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun shaker card, Lindsey! Love the colors and the creative way you added stamped elements. Such fun images you chose for this party of a card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I love your card! So bright, fun, and pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute! Love the sentiment over the top!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous! I love the beachy feel of it.

    ReplyDelete