Thursday, May 23, 2024

Concord and 9th Special Release Hop

Good morning, friends!  Concord and 9th is doing a special release today with some awesome products that were originally created for the Crop & Create events hosted by Scrapbook & Cards Today Magazine.  I'm thrilled to be participating in an Instagram Hop to showcase some of these fun, new items.  (Make sure to click here to join all the fun on my instagram account and enter the giveaway.)

Today I get to share with you the Lattice Corner Cuts Dies.  You may remember the previously released Festive Corner Cuts Dies that I showcased last fall in this post.  Well, the Lattice Corner Cuts were actually the inspiration for that set and hold so many of the same fun design possibilities. 

Now, you can totally keep it simple and die cut the Lattice Corner Cut and leave it as is and the result is truly beautiful.  Or you can slightly offset and layer the cuts, OR you can choose an inlay design, which is what I did on today's card.  

I chose a fun color combination of Aqua SkyOceansidePeacockCarnationSweet PeaDragonfruit.  I die cut the Lattice Corner Die in all of these colors + white, and then set about creating my design.  I chose an alternating ombre pattern, but you would be amazed and how different this die looks depending on where you place colors.
Being inspired lately by Concord & 9th's Shortcuts Dies, I decided to finish the card base with some angled blocks of color in Peacock and Dragonfruit.
The Lattice Corner Cuts Dies include more than just the corner cut.  It also includes a layered "thanks" sentiment as well as some flowers and leaves, so I wanted to add them to my card as well.  I blended Carnation and Dragonfruit inks onto the blooms and Oceanside and Peacock inks onto the leaves.
I finished the card by adding the sentiment in gold foil paper
There are so many fun possibilities with the Lattice Corner Cuts Dies!  I hope you've been inspired today.  Remember these and a bunch more fabulous bundles are all available today.  Yay!  You can head here to shop. :) Oh, and don't forget to head to my instagram account and enter the giveaway.  Have a fantastic day, friends!

Card Supplies:

Lattice Corner Cuts

Ink/Cardstock: Aqua SkyOceansidePeacockCarnationSweet PeaDragonfruitMatte Gold Foil Paper

1 comment: