Sunday, June 2, 2024

Waffle Flower Flower Frames Release: Sneak Peek Day 1

Hello, friends!   One of the best parts about the start of a new month is a new release by Waffle Flower.  I'll be sharing sneak peeks over the next few days starting with some fabulous florals today.  

You can’t go wrong with any of the Sketched Flower Sets.  I combined the new Sketched Poppy and Sketched Marigold Stamp Sets and used the matching stencils to color them in.  You can absolutely use your favorite medium of choice to color these in, but the stencils really do make it so easy.  
One of my favorite things about these sets are the fabulous sentiments.  That handwritten font is amazing.  I’m a big fan!  I did a little fussy cutting around the sentiment, but otherwise left this as just a single layer card.  
There are four florals releasing this month with coordinating stencils and dies, so you could easily swap out different flowers and colors and recreate this design in lots of different ways.  I plan to do just that. :) 

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I'll be back with several sneak peeks this week, so make sure to come back.  Have a lovely week, friends!

1 comment: