Saturday, May 4, 2024

Waffle Flower Sneak Peek Day 3

Hello, friends!  Today is the third and final day of sneak peeks for Waffle Flower's Beach Days Release.  I am so excited to share today's card.  It features the new Beach Tote Die and Stamps.  You are going to LOVE them!  

The Beach Tote Die was love at first sight for me!  Designing your own bag is so much fun!  You can have add a pocket or not, add a pattern to the tote or not, add a wrap around handle or not.  I'm a huge fan.  

I masked sections of the bag and blended ink to make the stripes.  Then I added the pocket and a little monogram to make it extra personalized for the recipient.  That "B" Is actually part of one of the sentiments in the Beach Tote Sentiments Stamp Set

The bag is big enough to hold a gift card or stuff full of darling beach goodies like I did here.  The Beach Tote Die can fit on a card, but it's also big enough to work as a shaped card or tag.  It is awesome! I used one of the Nesting Circles Dies and the Beach Umbrella Stencil to create the beach ball. 

I took inspiration from a pair of my daughter's sunglasses from the Beach Tote die set and used glossy accents and glitter to give them dimension and really make them sparkle. 
I finished my card with some sand die cut with the Wavy Border Die and a sentiment from the Birthday Wishes Stamp Set.  I loved the "filled" part paired with a bag full of fun beach gear.  Hope you have a wonderful Saturday!  The release goes live tomorrow.  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment