Thursday, May 2, 2024

Waffle Flower Beach Days Release - Day 1 Sneak Peeks

Hello, friends!  I cannot believe May has arrived already!  But the good news about that is that a new month means a new Waffle Flower release and this one will definitely have you eager for summer.  The May release theme is "Beach Days" and today I'm giving you a sneak peek of the Beach Umbrella Die-n-Stencil.  It will be available for purchase on May 5. 

A bird’s eye view of the beach is one of my favorite views.  I had the best time creating this scene, dotting the beach with colorful umbrellas using the Beach Umbrella Die-n-Stencil and pretending like I had drawn “hi” in the sand with my toes using the Beach Days Greetings Stamp Set.  

And of course, no beach scene would be complete without a little splash of ocean, which I added using the Sea Foam Stencil.  I absolutely LOVE this stencil!  I wanted to use it on every card...and I nearly did! Lol. 

Thanks so much for visiting today!  Make sure you come back tomorrow because I'll have another sneak peek to share. :) 

1 comment:

  1. I love the scene you've created Lindsey and the message in the sand!

    ReplyDelete