Saturday, April 27, 2024

Thank You For Helping Me Bloom

Good morning!  Teacher appreciation week is just around the corner.  There is nothing I love more than fully embracing school supplies and apple themed projects for occasions like this, but I decided to go a little different direction for a few of our teacher thank you's this year.  

Waffle Flower's big Painted Flower Stencil & Die definitely make an impact on a card!  So much so that all I had to do was pair it with a heartwarming sentiment from the Small Sentiments Bloom Stamp Set to create these pretty little cards. 


I went with a mini slimline design and always wonder why I don't use that card size more often.  I love that it makes that big bloom stand out even more. 
This card comes together quickly.  I started with a little ink blending and flicking in the corners, and then stenciled and die cut the Painted Flower. Finally I added the Oversized Bloom Print Die and an embossed sentiment from the Small Sentiments Bloom Stamp Set.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope that you have a wonderful weekend, friends!


Card Supplies: (with clickable links)

Painted Flower Stencil

Painted Flower Matching Die

Oversized Bloom Print Die

Small Sentiments Bloom Stamp Set


1 comment: