Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Floral Corners Thank You

Hello, friends!  It's been a busy crafty month, and I haven't had a chance to share some of the cards I've made.  The craft world is always coming out with amazing new products, but I've been wanting to revisit some of my older favorites, so that's what I did for today's card. :)  
I pulled out Pretty Pink Posh's Floral Corners Stamp set and embossed two of the images in white on Bristol cardstock to create a frame. (This is such a pretty set!) Then I dusted off my zig clean color real brush markers and colored the flowers. 
Next I layered several Thank You Script dies for my sentiment.  
I really wanted to keep things simple, so I trimmed my panel down, adhered it to a wheat card base, and called it a day.
Thanks so much for stopping by to visit!  I hope you are having a wonderful week!

1 comment: