Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Trick or Treat

Good morning!  I have another Halloween card to share with you today.  And though simple, it's a favorite of mine.

I started out to make a shaker card, but after cutting Pretty Pink Posh's Cauldron Shaker Die out of some black glitter cardstock, I thought it looked pretty great on it's own and switched gears.  

I just love bold, simple designs.  They make me smile!  I used the Circles Stencil on my background.  Isn't this color pretty? Then I used the cauldron as the center of both the card and the sentiment.  Can you see how the cardstock sparkles? I don't know why that little detail makes me so happy, but it sure does! 

The sentiment was made using the older Trick or Treat Script Dies.  The scale was just right for this card.  Happy sigh.

I hope you are having a happy day wherever you are.  Thank you for spending some of your time to visit. :)

1 comment:

  1. Very cute, Lindsey! I like the chunky polka dots in the background!

    ReplyDelete