Thursday, August 25, 2022

Candy Treats

Hello, friends!  I have a pretty sweet Halloween card to share with you today, but it would work great for tons of other occasions.  I'm thinking birthdays, valentines, even Christmas.  

I'm a huge fan of the new Candy Treats Dies from Pretty Pink Posh.  A couple months ago, I saw a picture on Pinterest with a pink door and a pumpkin wreath in graduated colors.  (You can see it here.)  It completely inspired this card.  I just used candy instead of pumpkins. :) 

I die cut the Candy Treats Dies four times using various shades of pink and orange.  I pieced the candies and treats together, then arranged them on my card in a wreath/frame shape, starting with the largest shapes and filling in with the smaller ones.  I popped each candy up with foam for some added dimension.  Then I added some Pearl White Jewels, which are fun because they reflect the colors on the card. 

Next I triple cut the Boo Script Die and placed it in the center of my wreath with an embossed sentiment from the Celebration Scripts Stamp Set below.  I felt like the card was still missing something, so I added liquid glitter details to some of the candies and called it a day.


Do you see how easily you could switch out colors and sentiments to use this same design for all sorts of occasions?  I just think these candies are so fun!  I hope that you have a wonderful week, friends.  Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment