Tuesday, August 23, 2022

BOO!

Hi!  The air has turned cooler here (I know it is only temporary, but I'll gladly take it), which put me in the mood to start sharing more of my fall and Halloween projects.  A month  ago I made several cards with the goal of using different fall color schemes for each one, some traditional some not so much.  This one falls in the not so much category.  

I first dry embossed the Layered Ghosts Stencils.  It's tricky to see in the photos but adds some fun dimension. Then I used all three stencils to ink on the ghosts and stars in Hero Arts Unicorn White and Black Soot Distress Ink.

Next, I built my sentiment.  To create "BOO", I used the Balloon Alphabet Stamp Set and coordinating dies.  I just didn't ink up the little tail at the bottom of the letters, and then fussy cut that little bit off the die cut. 

The embossed sentiment is from the new Halloween Envelopes Stamp Set.  I thought it was a pretty perfect pairing with these ghosts.  The final touch was adding a few clay stars that are part of the Spooky Fun Clay Confetti mix.

Well, that's all for me today.  Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment