Sunday, August 25, 2013

Paptertrey's August Blog Hop Card 2

Here is the second card that I made for Papertrey's Blog Hop.  I went so literal with my last card, that I wanted to be at least a little outside of the box on this one.  I didn't change the sketch itself much, but I forced myself to use something besides flowers.
I made a little window with PTI's darling new ghostie peeking through. (Yay for new PTI supplies!  It's been month's since I was able to order. :) ) I made this card a few days ago, and it was super hard to photograph (as you can tell with the vast color variance) but we've had so much rain and wind the last few days that this is as good as it gets.  Thanks so much for stopping in. :)
Supplies 
Stamps: Polka Dot Parade #7, Friendship Jar Fall Fillers (PTI)
Ink: Outdoor Denim (CTMH), Hawaiian Shores (PTI), Not Quite Navy, Lavender Lace, Kiwi Kiss (SU), VersaMark
Cardstock: Hawaiian Shores, Royal Velvet, White (SU)
Dies: 1 3/4" Limitless Layers Circles, Polka Dot Parade #7 (PTI)
Other:: White embossing powder (SU), Olive embossing powder (CTMH), transparency paper

2 comments:

  1. Adorable, Lindsy! I would never have thought to do a halloween card! Love the cute ghost!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's just fantastic peeping out of that window! Love the spider web and the cheerful "boo"!

    ReplyDelete