Sunday, August 25, 2013

Papertrey August Blog Hop Card 1

I finally have a quick second to share a card I made for Papertrey's August Blog Hop.  Nothing like hopping in at the last minute.  I actually made all my cards for the hop a few nights ago, but I'm just barely having a second to share them.  I went extremely literal with the interpretation of the sketch. 
 
The only thing I debated with was the buttons...not sure whether I liked them on or off, so I took a picture of both. :)  What do you think?  Thanks for stopping by....hopefully I can get my other two cards up and posted soon and have a chance to pop by some of your blogs, too. 
Supplies (all PTI)
Stamps: Bigger Blooms
Ink: True Black
Cardstock: Aqua Mist, Harvest Gold, Hibiscus Burst, Spring Rain, Summer Sunrise, White
Dies: Sketched Shapes

4 comments:

  1. Love the card with and without the buttons!! The banner stripes are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It works great both ways, but I really do like the buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote for the buttons!! It is so cheerful and just perfect for a hip, hip, hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute idea! So simple. I also tend to struggle with final details and embellies, but love the buttons. Great job.

    ReplyDelete