Friday, February 15, 2013

PTI Accessory Challenge: Interchangeable Onesie Part 3



The Papertrey challenge on Nichole Heady's blog today was to make a homemade accessory.  This is the third accessory I made as part of my soon-to-be-born niece's interchangeable onesie.  it was super easy to make.  I just die cut all three of PTI's Notched Flower dies then sewed them on with a button.  The felt I used is kind of thin, and I found that the dies cut through the felt cleaner if I put a peace of thin cardstock underneath the felt while I was diecutting.  The only thing I wish I would have done different is used a colored thread to sew on the button instead of white, but the beauty of all these accessories having Velcro on the back is that I can always make another one.  (To see the other interchangeable accessories go here: Part 1, Part 2, Part 4.)
Supplies
Die: PTI (Notched Flowers)
Other: Hobby Lobby (felt, thread, velcro), PTI (Vintage Cream Button), Target (Onesie)

No comments:

Post a Comment