Friday, February 1, 2013

MIM #102: Stamped Favor Box

Just a quick post today for PTI's Make it Monday, which was to stamp on an assembled shape (i.e., box, bag, etc.).  This is a valentine my son will be giving to one of our neighbors.  I plan to make them for about 9 of his little buddies, and I have three different ones done, but I don't have time to take pictures right now.  Hopefully later.  Either way, I'm just glad a few of them are finished this much in advance.

Supplies (all PTI unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Background Basics: Retro, Tremendous Treats: Valentine
Ink: Real Red, Basic Gray (SU)
Paper: Rustic Cream, Pure Poppy
Other: Favor It Box 1 Die, Limitless Layers 2 1/4" Oval Dies, Tiny Tags Die, Maraschino Twine (the Twinery), colored pencils, markers

2 comments:

  1. What a cute presentation for treats! Your son's friends will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I know your neighbor and son's friends will love it!

    ReplyDelete