Sunday, February 10, 2013

PTI 6 Anniversary Packaging Challenge & MIM #103

The challenge today on Nichole Heady's blog was to create some type of gift packaging that was inspired by something on Pinterest.  I was  actually really excited to see the challenge because I have a bunch of gifts to give in the next couple of days, and this helped me get most of them done.  This particular gift is for a girl from church.  I made this delicious(!!!) popcorn for a youth activity about a month ago, and she's told me bunch of times how much she liked it.  I've been meaning to make another batch for her and finally got around to it today.  This was the inspiration pin (the package on the left):


From: http://bonkersaboutbuttons1.blogspot.com
The tag also doubles for this week's Make It Monday Challenge #103 to use double-up die cuts.
PTI Supplies: Script Alphabet Dies, Tag Sale #5 Die, New Leaf Cardstock, Vintage Cream Button

No comments:

Post a Comment