Monday, August 26, 2013

PTI Stamp-a-faire

I was able to join in on a few challenges in Papertrey's huge Stamp-a-faire event.  Hopefully I'll get some of the other cards posted by the deadline, but if not, at least this one is ready to go. :)  And I'm pretty happy about it.  I made this for the Betsy's Gallon:Quart:Pint Challenge.  It's design tricks like this that I absolutely love learning about.  I definitely plan to apply it in my home as well.  Hopefully it is obvious, but my gallon is Lemon Tart, my quart is Hawaiian Shores, and my pint is Berry Sorbet.  I also combined this with the Mixing Mists to Match Challenge.  The splatters you can see are from my newly created Hawaiian Shores mist, but I decided to drop them on the card like Dawn did on her card.  It's a bit difficult to see, but I actually diecut "birthday" out of the white banner (saving the circles from the b, d, and a) and out of berry sorbet cardstock.  Then I placed the berry sorbet birthday into the negative cut on the banner and put the little white circle pieces back inside.

3 comments:

  1. Super cute Lindsey, I love your colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design! Love the splatter and arrows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love! the coral letter are awesome against the yellow...awesome splatter and arrows too!

    ReplyDelete