Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Celebrate! Patriotic & Football Options

Hello, friends!  Summer is flying by for us, and although I've made cards, there never seems time to get a post ready to share them.  Pretty Pink Posh had a bunch of fun new dies this release, and one of my favorites was the Stitched Stars.  I love all of the stitched dies, and I know I'll use these stars for lots of occasions.  I have two cards to share today. 

First up is a fun patriotic card, but a simple color change could make it perfect for tons of occasions.  I die cut several of the Stitched Stars.  Then I die cut the centers out of some of the bigger stars by placing a smaller star die inside.  That's how I created windows for the stars filled shaker stars. 
I filled the shakers with the new Patriotic Shaker Beads.  Then I used a teeny tiny star that I found in the Halloween House dies to create little tiny star cutouts and star confetti. 
I used the previously released Pierced Stars Plate on my powder blue card base.  (I just love the subtle detail it adds!)  And I finished my card off with the Large Celebrate Shadow Script Die for my sentiment. 

Here is another card I made using these dies.  I shared this football card on the Pretty Pink Posh Blog here during the sneak peek week.  I know we're talking about stars here, but isn't the Football Shaker Die cute?  I was so excited to get something that my son would love.  That doesn't happen all that often. 

You can read more details about how I put the football card together here. Thanks so much for taking the time to visit.  I hope you are having a wonderful week, friends!

---CARD SUPPLIES----

Patriotic Card: (with shoppable links)

Stitched Stars Dies

Pierced Stars Plate

Large Celebrate Shadow Script Die

Halloween House Dies (tiny star)

Patriotic Shaker Beads

Ink/Cardstock: poppypowder, blueprint distress oxide ink, 


Football Card: (with shoppable links)

Football Shaker Die

Wonky Stitched Rectangles (largest size)

Stitched Stars Dies

Pierced Stars Plate

Sports Stamp Set 

Espresso Sequins, Sand Sequins

Cardstock: midnight, nutmeg, matte gold foil

No comments:

Post a Comment