Thursday, June 27, 2024

Galactic Love From Afar

Good morning, friends!  Today I wanted to share another card that I posted on the Pretty Pink Posh blog a few weeks ago during their June Release Sneak Peeks.  (You can find the full post here.) I had so much fun creating this galactic scene!   

I didn't do anything new or fancy here, but can I just say that the somewhat haphazard nature of creating galaxy backgrounds is delightful?  Distress inks, pigment inks, shimmer sprays, and paint flecks....all so much fun!  

I blended several inks and added shimmer sprays and a smidgen of glitter to my planets as well.  Speaking of planets, most of them are Pretty Pink Posh's new Planet Shaker Dies with an extra little circle die added in. 

You also get a little peek of the Rocketship Shaker Dies.  I love the sense of movement it added to the card.  

And I have to say one of my favorite parts of this card is the sentiment (from the previously released Love From Afar Dies) trailing after the rocketship. 

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope this card made you smile. :) Wishing you a stellar day!  (hee hee) 

Planet Card Supplies: (with shoppable links)

Rocketship Shaker Dies

Planet Shaker Dies

Winter Circles (small, pink planet)

Love From Afar

Concord and 9th Inks: white, carnation, aqua sky, oceanside, grape soda, juniper, clover

Distress Oxide Ink: peacock, blueprint

Heidi Swapp Shimmer Sprays

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute card, Lindsey! You've created a wonderful outer space scene!

    ReplyDelete