Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Pretty Pink Posh New Release

Good morning, friends!  Pretty Pink Posh has a brand new birthday release that went live this morning.  Yay!  You can find all the new products here, but I thought I'd share a few projects I made using several of the new dies.  I blogged about these projects on the Pretty Pink Posh Blog during the die sneak peek a few days ago, but received some feedback that the colors were too washed out to really see the details of the dies and cards, so I re-photographed them.  Hopefully these give you a better view. (You can still find my older post here if you are interested in knowing how I put the cards together.)

Happy Birthday Card Supplies:
This one I made for my niece, so I personalized the balloon. :) 
Celebrate Card Supplies:
Big Birthday Cupcake Dies (cupcake, banner)
Star Cover Plate Die (star cover plate, star "cookies")
Interactive Cake Dies (small candle)
And for the last one, I turned the Big Birthday Cupcake  into a giant stacked ice cream cone, modifying a party hat for the cone.  These dies would also look fantastic paired with the previously released fruit bowl dies as a giant ice cream sundae. 
Ice Cream Card Supplies

So glad you stopped by today!  If you want to see the rest of this super fun new release, you can find it all here.  Have the happiest day, my friends!

8 comments:

  1. These are oodles of fun, Lindsey and so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beauitful cards! Love all the soft colors that you used. My favorite is that ice cream cone slim card, Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful set of cards Lindsey!! I love the soft colours you've chosen that make them very special!! Thanks so much for the great inspiration!! Have a good day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the soft pastels, the ice cream cone looks realistic enough to eat!
    Happy Birthday Pretty Pink Posh and many more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so elegant with the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These cards are so fun, Lindsey. The pastel colors you chose make the chocolate feel really, well, chocolatey. LOL. They are so cheerful and will bring joy to any recipient's face. Thank you for sharing your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are so fun- I love the soft colors! The stacked ice cream cone is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely love your cards! Love a good pastel project!

    ReplyDelete