Saturday, February 24, 2024

Pretty Pink Posh Simple Valentines

This morning I realized that I never published this most I had written a month and a half ago.  Oy vey.  Anyhow, I decided it's still February, so I might as well share now.  These cards are quick and easy, but you know, sometimes that's refreshing.  (I'm especially feeling that after the hours spent toiling over a couple cards last night that still remain unfinished.)  Anyhow, my first card uses just two products: the Heart Cover Plate and Sentiment Strips: Valentine.

I die cut several hearts.  Some are cardstock, some are ink blended, some are patterned paper.  Nothing fancy but fun to mix and match.  A quick stamped sentiment from Sentiment Strips: Valentine and my card was done.

And not wanting the Heart Cover Plate to go to waste, I made a second card. 
I used the Valentine Words Stencil to fill the negative space, and then I did a little ombre ink blending on the XOXO Coordinating Dies.  I added a little chunky glitter and called it a day. 
As they say...that's all folks! :) I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment: