Thursday, February 29, 2024

C9 Whimsical Wings Butterfly

Hello!  While attempting to clear out my photos, I stumbled upon this card that I made many months ago.  I rarely take photographs of cards that aren't assignments, but I fell in love with this one and remembered wanting to document it before I mailed it off. 

I used Concord and 9th's Whimsical Wings Bundle, which is something I gravitate to often.  I've used it for birthdays, thank yous, baby showers, etc.  I just think it is beautiful!  And it is easy to create with.  Sometimes I go really detailed with the stamping and stenciling, and other times I just die cut the butterfly.  No matter what, it is always so pretty. 
I chose a lovely color palette using some of my favorite C9 colors - Ballet Slipper, Pink Lemonade, Sorbet, Clover, and Evergreen. This time I used both the Whimsical Wings Stencil Pack on my background and the Whimsical Wings Stamp Set on the butterfly.  I stamped just the basic images and opted not to add any of the fill-ins.  Then I die cut an assembled my butterfly.  
This card has me dreaming of spring....isn't that a happy thought?  Thank so much for stopping by and letting me share my card with you. :) 

1 comment:

  1. It was worth photographing and sharing Lindsey, it's lovely!

    ReplyDelete