Friday, November 24, 2023

Feminine Birthday

For being a cardmaker, I am terrible at making and sending birthday cards.  I managed to get a few caught up this week and had so much fun designing them specifically for each recipient.  They all turned out very different.  This one came together quicker than the others and is a testament that all you need is a few good supplies.  
I started with Concord & 9th's Magnolia Perfect Pairings Dies. The delicate white lines on top of the  nectar cardstock looks like a lace overlay, and I think it is so pretty.  Then I used C9's All The Birthday Bundle to cut the giant "HB" and cut/stamp the sentiment banner.  I layered a little sea glass banner behind for just a hint of color.  
Everything about it reminds me of my lovely niece - soft, feminine, sweet, sparkly. I hope you are headed into a wonderful weekend!  Thanks for visiting!

1 comment: