Thursday, May 10, 2012

PTI Make It Monday #65 Take 2

I still had the scraps from the scraps :) I used on this project sitting out still, so I threw together a quick card today for PTI's Make It Monday Challenge to use scraps to create a patterned background. I pulled a bit more of the yellow and blue this time, and I loved the cupcake so much that I had to make another one. :)
Supplies
Stamps: Baby Button Bits (PTI), Background Basics: Text Style (PTI)
Ink: Buckaroo Blue (SU), Chocolate Chip (SU), Pumpkin Pie (SU)
Paper: Rustic Cream Cardstock (PTI); Monarch and Sunflower Cardstock (MM); First Blush Designer Cardstock Collection (Prima Marketing Inc.); and scraps from Mosaic Memories (Recollections), Garden Party (DCWV), and Chloe's Closet DP (MM)
Other: 1 3/4" Limitless Layers Die Collection (PTI),

4 comments:

  1. I thought the background was one sheet of paper. I can't believe it's scraps but together. This card reminds me of a summer picnic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job on your background-very cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cupcake is so cute ... love the text paper for the icing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, Lindsey! All the different patterns and colors go so well together :)

    ReplyDelete