Thursday, May 10, 2012

Pages with Papertrey April Sketch

It's taken me a month to find time to do this, but I finally finished my page for Leigh's April Pages with Papertrey sketch.  Here's the sketch.
I love these sketches because they take a lot of the guess work out of a scrapbook page.  I had to adapt it a fair amount to make the pictures I wanted to use work.  I just couldn't narrow them down, so I was determined to find a way to make them all work on the page.  It's really a simple page and hardly uses any supplies at all.
This circle border took forever to make.  There is actually a page in Me & My Big Ideas' Boy Specialty Cardstock that had circles on it, but they were spaced out with a white background.  Just cutting a row of them looked funny, so I ended up individually punching out each circle then adhering them on a piece of Scor-tape.  Not sure if it was worth the trouble, but it's done. :)  Oh, and here's a close up of PTI's block alphabet dies...love them and can't wait to get PTI's new script alphabet dies.
Supplies
Paper: Boy Specialty Cardstock (Me & My Big Ideas), Honeydew Cardstock (MM)
Other: Block Alphabet Die Collection (PTI), 1/2" Circle Punch (SU), Scor-tape

2 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch, Lindsey! I love the fun colours & how you added a sixth photo! Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the wonky photos. What a great idea. It made it so playful. When Alice saw the close up of the little circles she yelled "Suckers."

    ReplyDelete