Friday, October 4, 2024

Waffle Flower Sneak Peek Day 2

Hello, friends!  I'm back for the final day of sneak peeks for Waffle Flower Craft's Pumpkin Patch release.  Today we're introducing a fabulous basic that you'll want to use all year.  The Piercing Layers Dies are sure to quickly become a crafty staple. 

As I was falling asleep one night I was thinking about my card assignments and the idea of a card of completely neutrals came to mind. This is a departure from my normal as choosing color combinations is one of my most favorite things to do, but since the thought persisted, I decided I should go for it.
I used the A2 Additional Piercing Layers Dies to frame both my sentiment as well as the beautiful flowers on my card.  I love the little detail it adds. 
I used both the the Sunflower Cluster Die and the coordinating stencil to color the flowers.  Then I added some paint flecks and white gel pen details on the flower centers.  I really think I could happily create with these stencils and dies every day. 
The sentiment is from the Sweet Lattice Sentiments Stamp Set
Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Tomorrow the release is live and you can start shopping for all your favorites. Plus there will be several giveaways. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment