Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Pretty Pink Posh: Stitched Turkey

Good morning, friends!  Just popping in to share a cute turkey card that I made with some goodies from Pretty Pink Posh's fall release.  I figure if the stores can jump ahead and have three holidays in the stores all at the same time, so can I. ;)

I pulled out the cute Stitched Turkey Dies and got to work blending ink on all the different pieces.  I discovered that the individual feather die from the Big Fall Cupcake Dies fit perfectly, so I added them as well to fancy my turkey up a little.  I also swapped out his beak for the bigger beak in the Big Fall Cupcake Dies because I'm all for oversized features on animals.
There were several fabulous stencils released, and I used the Layered Leaf Lattice Stencil on my background. 
In the corners I embossed the previously released Fall Corners Stamp Set, and blended on coordinating colors. 
I finished the card with a sentiment from the Fall Bouquet Stamp Set

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you have a lovely day!


CARD SUPPLIES: (with clickable links)

Stitched Turkey Dies 

Big Fall Cupcake Dies

Layered Leaf Lattice Stencil 

Fall Corners Stamp Set

Fall Bouquet Stamp Set

1 comment:

  1. This is a new favorite from you, Lindsey! I love the colors and the way you fancied up that cute turkey! Darling card!

    ReplyDelete