Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Pretty Pink Posh October Release - Live Today!

Hello, friends!  I'm delighted to be guest designing for Pretty Pink Posh this month.  Their holiday release is amazing and so much fun to create with.  Once you get started, you won't want to stop.  The release is live today, so you can start shopping HERE now.  Yay!
One of my favorite new products is the Holiday Wreath Builder Die Set.  Don't let the name fool you, though.  This set will carry you not only through the holiday season, but all throughout the year.  Lots of wonderful possibilities with this one! 
I used the three sizes of pines to build my wreath and added some sparkling ornaments using the circle die included in the Holiday Wreath Builder Dies
Then I embossed and die cut some of the darling Holiday Icons and tucked them into my wreath.  I finished the wreath with a big pink bow from the Holiday Wreath Builder Dies.  Obviously I chose a non-traditional color scheme here, but I had gingerbread houses and candied wonderlands on my mind, so I went with it. 
I used the Pierced Snowflakes Plate to add some detail to my card base, and hung my wreath on the largest Wonky Stitched Rectangle.

The finishing touch was a sentiment from the new Winter Greetings Stamp Set and dies.
Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope this card brought you a smile. :) I have lots more projects to share throughout the month.  I'm looking forward to it!  Head to the Pretty Pink Posh shop HERE to snatch up these wonderful goodies.  Have a wonderful week, friends!


SUPPLIES USED: (with clickable links)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, this is just as pretty as it can be! Love all of those sweet little elements you've added to the wreath!

    ReplyDelete